The University of Notre Dame - Administrative Officer
14 Mar 2019
Part-time - 18.75 hrs (0.5FTE)
Salary: $67,773 plus 12% Super and 17.5% leave loading, pro-rata.
The Vocational Education and Training team is seeking an enthusiastic and competent Administrative Officer to join the team. This part-time position is a varied role that will provide the opportunity to utilise your excellent communication & admin skills to support VET students.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- liaising with students & prospective students on enquries;
- preparing correspondence, files, induction packs, surveys and materials for students;
- creat and maintain academic files for compliance;
- administer & verify documents for Australian Qualification Framework;
- provide support to VET team by participating in audit activities;
- record keeping of data in Student Management System;
- assisting with planning and preparation of events including VET graduation.
Skills & Experience
To be successful for this role, you will:
- extensive relevant business administration qualifications and/or office administration experience;
- have demonstrated experience with MS Office products, internet browsers and web-based applications;
- display excellent organisational skills, initiative and flexibility;
- possess well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a team;
- previous experience in Vocational or Higher Education sector will be held in high regard.
- remote allowance
- 2 weeks additional annual leave
- Salary sacrificing options available
About the University
The University of Notre Dame Australia is a Catholic university with campuses in Fremantle, Broome and Sydney. The Objects of the University are the provision of university education within a context of Catholic faith and values and the provision of an excellent standard of teaching, scholarship and research, training for the professions and the pastoral care of its students.
The University seeks to foster in all staff and students an appreciation of the richness and relevance of the Catholic Intellectual Tradition and the obligation to serve the wider community in their chosen disciplines and in their daily lives.
How to Apply
Please click on the link which will advise you the steps to follow in completing your applicationhttps://www.notredame.edu.au/about/employment/how-to-apply
The Application Package for the position is available athttps://www.notredame.edu.au/about/employment/employment-opportunities or email email@example.com
Applications close 9.00am Friday 22 March 2019
The University reserves the right to appoint by invitation or to make no appointment at all.