Sales & Customer Service GUN!
21 Jun 2019
Telstra is Australia's leading telecommunication providers and the market leader in the technology space. Working under the Telstra Brand you will be provided countless opportunities to showcase your ambitious sales skills, hunger for success and communication skills. We will provide you will all the tools and training needed to thrive in this energetic, high performing environment and ongoing success.
We are a network of established and privately owned Telstra Stores Based in WA, and are looking for motivated, hard-working and driven professionals to be part of our exciting phase of growth.
What we are offering:
- A lucrative base hourly rate alongside uncapped commissions and incentives
- Realistic sales targets that generously reward high achievers
- Extensive onboarding and ongoing training and development
- A exciting and vibrant team culture
- Lots of hours on offer, full time if required.
The role is a retail sales role promoting and selling the full suite of Telstra's products and services to the local community. Based in our Broome store you will spend your day interacting and consulting our customers, providing world class service and serving the client needs.
Who we are looking for:
- Enthusiastic, driven and self motivated individual with a passion to succeed
- A high attention to detail and the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- A quick learner of new technology and processes
- The ability to effectively communicate and build rapport with our customers
- Experience working towards sales targets and KPI's
- Experience in a Sales and Customer Service role
- Ability to be a role model for appropriate behaviour in the Company
We are offering interviews for this amazing opportunity to enthusiastic professionals who are seeking a challenge in a fantastic working environment
If you believe you are suitable for this position, please do 2 things for us:
1: Copy this link to your browser
2: Complete the form and upload a copy of your resume/CV.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?