Kimberley Fire Systems - Administration & Sales Assistant
06 Jun 2019
About the business
Kimberley Fire Systems (KFS) is a rapidly growing locally owned Fire Servicing company located in the heart of Broome WA.
KFS prides ourselves on offering a high level of customer service and from our rapid growth, we are chasing the help from an Administration person to take us to the next level.
KFS is offering a flexible work arrangement to the right person. Hours can be tailored to be within school hours and also the working locations flexible.
Foreseeable hours at the start will be approximately 15hrs, however for the right person there is a high possibility of more hours will be available.
About the role
What will be required;
- Day to day scheduling of technicians
- Screening phone calls, emails and appropriately handling enquiries from our clients
- Mobile asset management
- Facilities management
- Processing customer orders
- Sales administration support
- Day to day filing and administration duties
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- A can-do attitude
- Professional manner and presentation
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong customer focus and organisational skills Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple priorities at once
- Willingness to take ownership of the role and accountability for role deliverables
- Experience with SimPro advantageous
To apply to this amazing opportunity please send your resume to Att: Jodie firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 19th June 2019. Interviews held shorty after.