Broome Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The voice of business in Broome, and the place to go to get information, advice and assistance with your existing or new business, business migration and business support services. The Broome Chamber of Commerce & Industry has provided information, advice and networking opportunities to businesses and community organisations in the Broome area for over 20 years. It is the first point of contact for many organisations seeking to do business in Broome. A list of members is available by visiting our Business Directory section of the website. The Chamber has a volunteer Board elected by members at the AGM. An Executive Officer and Membership Services Coordinator work from the Chamber offices and carry out the business of the organisations.
6 Napier Terrace
Broome, Western Australia 6725
Fax: (08) 9193 7353
- Objectives - In accordance with the provisions and objectives of the Constitution,
- the Broome Chamber of Commerce will:
- 1. Be regarded as the undisputed peak business organisation in Broome,
- offering a comprehensive suite of information about the town, its business
- community and its business services.
- 2. Foster sustainable Business and Community growth in Broome.
- 3. Organise and foster networking and co-operation among organisations and
- members of all sections of the commercial and professional community.
- 4. Promote and further the interests of the Chamber and its members, ensuring
- that the Chamber becomes a completely self-funding independent
- 5. Add value for members and increase membership base.
- 6. Be an outstanding example of best business practice and promote these
- behaviours to its membership.